Monday, November 17, 2014

What to do with 3 day old hair...


I am not a hair person
I have always had issues getting anything actually to happen up there. 

 I have been trying to keep my hair healthy while I grow it out 
and one thing I have been trying is not washing it as often. 

So when day 3 rolls around I need a little help sometimes with ideas of how to keep it out of my face.
You can only top knot it so many times a week :) 

But today I found a tutorial and thought I'd try it out.
And seriously 
If I can do it...YOU can! 
Promise!!


It only took about 10 minutes to do 
and totally took my every day white t and skinny jeans routine to a new level.
WAY classier feeling then my gym pony-tail from this morning. 

If you get the chance to try it out let me know! I'd love to see the results! :) 

Also, if anyone has tips for growing out hair to be strong and healthy that you've tried and love 
I'd love to hear them! 


Thanks Friends!


1 comment: