Saturday, September 6, 2014

The last two weeks have been some what of an emotional roller coaster for my family. 

We have lost two amazing women in our family. 
Sharon Lewis and Lousie Holt.
Two grandmas in two weeks. 

It's been rough. 
But they were both such amazing women

Grandma Holt 
I love you. 
I will miss you. 
I am certain that the reunion on the other side has been amazing
you had such a love of genealogy
and I know they were all anxious to meet you too.
Thank you for raising my amazing mother. 
For teaching her what you did.
Thank you for always teaching us the importance of education, family and religion. 

Sharon Lewis
I love you. 
You made Grandpa so happy. 
You were so full of spunk and life! 
We only met a few times but I always felt so much warmth from you
You accepted us instantly and I hope you felt that same acceptance and love from us. 
You will be missed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment