Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers Day

1. "It'll build character."
2. fishing trips
3. Not once feeling like work or anything else was more important than our time together.
4. Hitting apples over the backyard fence with the baseball bat.
5. Camping trips
6. Sleepovers on the trampoline. (You would always sleep out there with us all night long, no matter how uncomfortable, to make sure we were safe.)
7. Drives in your car
8. Sunday Father-Daughter meetings
9. Family dinners
10. Being able to call you anytime, any day, and know that no matter where you are or what you are doing you will be there willing to talk for as long as we want/need.

Thank you for being the best Dad I could have ever asked for.
You are one of my best friends. 
I love you so much

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for me.
I could not be any luckier.

Happy Father's Day!


Father-in-law
I am so excited to get to know you more.
You've been such an example to Steven and I can't thank you enough for helping him become the man he is today. 

We love you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment