Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cousins Can be Sisters Too

A few weeks ago my Sister/Cousin got married.
I love this girl.
Isn't she beautiful


How can one be a Cousin/Sister you ask?
Well. Our families have always been super close. We lived a few states away but during the summertime we always visited. Then we went to the same University for a few years. We used to hang out at each others apartments all the time...then one semester we decided we should stop just visiting each other and just live together! duh! Best Ever you guys!! It was the best semester of my single life and i am so happy we had that time together to grow our friendship/sistership. 

Thus creating Cousin/Sisters. 

Last night while I was thinking about all the fun times we had together I thought it would be fun to share just a few of my favorite memories. 


Dancing around while baby sitting two little girls. 
Sticking your leg up in the air was the sexiest dance move we both could think of. 


We took a road trip down to Utah just to celebrate color together. 


We took WAY to many pictures on PhotoBooth 

One night we even took pictures after we had drawn awesome facial hair on ourselves.   



We rocked those mustaches. 

My little sisters even joined the fun that night via skype. 
Awesome! 


I guess all I'm trying to say is congratulations sister/cousin! 
I sure love you! 













1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome pictures! You can really feel the cousin/sister bonding. And she looks beautiful in her dress!

    ReplyDelete