Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Out World! Here I Come!!!


Well you guys...its official.
Im going to graduate from College

TOMORROW!!!!

On the one hand I am freaking out!
What am I supposed to do in the real world
with a BS in Art.
That's right... a BS??
but on the other hand I am so SO very well pleased with myself.
(My little sisters always say that saying your proud of yourself is... well...prideful :)
I did it!

I survived 4 years of University
my final 7 semesters in a row
(that's right. not a single break)
working every single semester since my first
(minus one right after I got married)

SO much has happened in the last few years
SO much has changed
but honestly
I would not change any of it

Thank you to everyone for all of your support and for helping me reach this
Thank you!

1 comment: