Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Previously Engaged


It has recently come to my attention that I have not posted anything for
almost an entire year!
That's a l-o-n-g time!

So I thought now would be a good time
to explain
why
Ready...
here we go...
I moved from one apartment complex to another
My very first sunday there
I met this guy.

We knew each other from freshman year!
it was neat
We had a moment of realization
thought it was cool
and moved on...

Then the next semester
he was my home teacher (again)
and was always around because of this girl

She was my roommate and he had dated her best friend
things didn't work out between those two
but he still was REALLY good friends with sam
cause he's just that kind of guy
:)

He was really fun
and we started hanging out
a lot
like every day
all day
doing cool things like having pudding fights


and drawing Van Gogh on the sidewalks
We became inseparable friends
but nothing more
really honestly
just friends

He would ask me for help with his girl troubles
I would ask him for help with my boy troubles

Seriously
Just friends
...

6 months later
we had a funny realization
why don't we go on a date?
Not just as friends
A serious
I am interested in you
Date

We made it official a week later
didn't kiss until a whole month later
took things kind of slow...and got engaged 4 months later
now we're married and happy as can be.

honestly guys...marry your best friend
its the best!! :)

So now you know.
I've been kind of busy the past year.
Life's changed a lot
but I could not have asked for anything better






No comments:

Post a Comment